Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Riding Bikes

This has become a very fun activity for everyone. At least twice a day for the last couple days we have gone around the block and up and down the street on our training wheel bikes. Reese hopped right on hers and took off. Hank was not so excited about it. Feeling very comfortable on his big wheel and knowing that nothing else could ever be as much fun as his beloved big wheel he put up quite the fight when mom made the training wheel bike no longer optional :). I wish you could hear the conversation up and down the street we had. The neihgbors all enjoyed it. And it is a good thing God gave Hank a Mom with as strong of a will as his :). Hank was saying things like, "Do you just want me to get hurt? I am never gonna like this! I won't do this again. Do you just hate me ... it feels like you hate me." Oh my. I pushed through and He is riding his bike like a champ even asking to go out and ride his bike this morning while I was getting ready for the day. Pray for me I need wisdom to go along with MY strong will as I try to love these kids well, esp Hankers!

Barnes ready for a bike walk.



Sweet Reesie B taking a break from riding.



Riding together ... at last!



No comments:

Post a Comment