Yikes ... I can't believe that just a couple days ago I was adhering vinyl rats to the walls in our house. We just shuffled all our rooms around. Corby and I are back downstairs in our old bedroom ... sorta feels like home sweet home to be back. Barnes and Reese are together and Hank has his own room upstairs, a small secret room. To celebrate Tia's friend made these special rats for his walls. I hope to make it to Ikea this weekend to get a few more special things for his room ... like a lamp, end table, alarm clock and maybe curtians. SO thankful for Corby creating this room.

i am so glad the rats have found their home. does hank like them?? i want to know their names - i already forgot the one you told me. willy or something? the imagination in that kid is WILD!
ReplyDeletehe LOVES them and wants to show everyone who comes to our house. he named the littlest one wee willy winkle ... i am not sure about the others. i'll tell him to get back to you with the names :) Thanks again!
ReplyDelete