10. Hank had a play date and ate a cookie "as big as an adult plate!"
9. Barnes thinks it is ok to run around the house holding blocks over his shoulder threatening to hit people. So far he has sat in timeout more than 5 times today! hmm. maybe we should try something else!
8. Reese got her first filling and did a great job! Well she did after they came to call her and she ran out the door of the office into the parking lot while i was talking to the dentist. I chased her and we went back to the room together and all was much better after that!
7. Hank thought it would be fun story to tell his friends mom about Katie and her milk challenge! She asked for more details when she brought him home.
6. Reese thought she should take some hair from my shower for the letter bag at preschool. This weeks letter is "H". Maybe I should clean the shower :).
5. I bought a turtleneck! My first ever. It is already a little chilly here and I've been dreaming about a thick cotton lands end turtleneck and how warm it will feel in my chilly house. But then I almost caved and didn't get it because I got online to order it and all the reviews were by women in the 55-64 or over 65 age bracket. This made me a little nervous but after double checking with my fashion guru (Carey Dunn) via emergency text I followed through with the original plan and made the purchase. Can't wait to wear it :).
4. We have been listening to Seeds of Courage in the car. I highly recommend it! It is a CD of songs to help kids memorize scripture. Our church gave them to all the families to help us memorize scripture together. I am loving it! (Mom, I think Anna would love it and would enjoy listening to it up in her room)
3. I finally embraced my IPhone that Corby insisted I have and found a bunch of free and $1.99 games for the kids. Their favorite is Toca Boca kitchen. Barnes likes to put everything in the food processor. Even raw fish and eggs and then try to get the little girl to eat them to which she responds "eghhh" and makes a funny yucky face which always gets him laughing. (truthfully I've also been using my iphone constantly literally as a gps and am super thankful for his forsight!)
2. I bought via craigslist a beautiful super fun navy rug with a big gray star in the middle for the boys room it was a great deal, unopened and unused from pottery barn. However, I am guessing it was stored in the basement cause it smells musty :(. ughh. So sad! IT is currently covered with baking soda and I am hoping it will get rid of the smell. I plan to vaccume and coat it again and put it outside in the sunshine tomorrow.
1. Finally, hmmm. We are loving the Piggie and Elephant books by Mo Willems and our new favorite is "Should I Share My Icecream?"
hahaha, can't stop laughing about Reesie wanting to take your hair from the shower into school for the letter bag....so funny; ok so now it's fashionable to wear t-necks after i gave all my away?? great...i can never keep up; has corb found some good donuts since you got to boston? miss you all so much
ReplyDelete