Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

4.29.11


We started the day with a visit to Faimont Park with our good friend the Hartleys. We hiked, played in the creek, looked for worms, centipedes and millipedes, roly polys and other bugs. The boys saw a frog but said he was too fast to catch. I told Hank he better get faster and start catching some frogs now that he is five :).

The littles (not so little anymore) Barnes and Piper pick up rocks to throw over the bridge into the water.


Hank and Silas climbing rocks. They spent lots of time climbing up as high as they could on the rocks along the side of the river to try to drop big rocks into the water and make big splashes.


Hank did lots of splashing. I think he would have def swam if I had let him (too bad it was a chilly 58 degrees outside).

Looking for worms!


Found em!



No comments:

Post a Comment