Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Rat Party


Not a typical Sunday but a fun one. After a full 28 hour trip to Baltimore with a trip to the aquarium and visit with Nana on her cruise ship we decided to lay low Sunday morning. Hank and Reese had a fun idea to throw a Birthday party for Hanks plastic toy rat.

First we made birthday hats.


Hank models. (not sure how we got this face)



We wrap presents.



We open presents and show them to the Rat.



And finally enjoy cake with all the guests.



The party ended with a tornado that of course made everything fall off the table in a hurry. I didn't get a picture of that ;).



2 comments:

  1. ok so this rat party and the pictures of all the guests made me chuckle out loud!!! love that these amazing ideas will be documented for me to borrow in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I'd like an invite next time, and I'll stick around for the tornado :)

    ReplyDelete