Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Our favorite New England beach!



Some of our dearest friends in New England bought a house just a block off scituate beach last summer about the same time we moved here. We have spent many days with them this year meeting up at the library, hiking, playing at the beach and sharing meals just to name a few. This weekend they are out of town so we came down and are staying at their house. The beach and the Litmans are in the top 3 things I will miss about our home in Braintree. I love them dearly. I hope this night is the first of many we spend in their house in scituate!

The kids are loving playing with Myles and Fionnas toys!

Me I love sleeping with the windows open, the cool breeze, my friends lovely cared for house, her book collection, and knowing the beach is steps away. This has been a home for me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment